Our company named “NATURAL SOFT” (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), based in INDUSTRIAL AREA NEA MICHANIONAS, as the owner of the present website www.natularsoft.gr (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) hereby intends to inform its visitors/users/members (hereinafter referred to as “Users“) regarding the type and set of information that may be collected and processed by a Personal Data Processor during the visit and browse to this Website to assure them that any processing of their personal data is always guided solely by the interests of users, in accordance with the principles of legality, transparency, accuracy, availability and integrity in all its forms, and that fully in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR“) applies the Appropriate Technical and Organisational Measures to protect your personal data and ensure your privacy, a fact of the utmost importance and priority.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
What the Personal Data are: ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Indicatively and not exclusively we mention that in the field of personal data belong the information we collect about your name, your email, your phone number, information from your computer and your browser, including your IP address, materials features and software of your computer, as well as the pages you are looking for.
1.2 What is the Processing of Personal Data:
- about your online behavior, your preferences as a user in order to receive (from us, our partners and / or our advertisers / sponsors) targeted advertising or offers that meet your preferences and which will continue to be presented to you when you visit a Website that suits your interests (behavioral cookies – advertising / third party cookies),
- about the pages you visit on the Website as well as if errors occur with them (performance cookies),
- about the analyzing use of the Website (e.g. Google Analytics),
- about the type of browser,
- of the Internet Service Provider (ISP),
- by using social media or by saving your username (when needed) so you do not have to register it from the beginning when you return to our website (cookies related to functionality).
2.USE OF PERSONAL DATA – PURPOSES
The Personal Data of users of the Website, which are given through them or through connected applications, may be used for the purposes mentioned herein or in the connected applications:
- for the Website to be personalized for users in order to provide an optimal user experience and users to enjoy the services provided
- for statistics to third parties to be provided, but in such a way that the personal data of the subject not to be identified
- for the management of the Website and any form of communication to be possible
- for the management of connected applications to be possible
- for updates or notifications or even promotions to be send following a prior selection of users, which should comply the conditions now in force under the GDPR and can be withdrawed at any time, freely.
By registering in the newsletters and having given their explicit consent the users of the Website accept to receive the information that we will provide them both for the current news, as well as for any offers, contests and / or gifts. There is a case of transferring user data to our third parties / partners who do not act except of instructions from us (performing the processing) and it has been confirmed that they comply the conditions of personal data protection by applying a parallel protection policy with ours. The company in no case and for no reason will announce or disclose the personal data of the users of the Website unless it has the free and explicit consent of them to do so or if it is required due to a corresponding obligation to comply with the applicable legal rules and always to the specific principle that will be defined by the Law. The company specifically informs users that:
- Maintains confidentiality about the personal data know to her.
- Takes organizational and technical security measures for data processing, which protect the reasonable and physical security, such as secure software, physical protection, pseudonyms, encryption.
- Our systems by design and by definition ensure that we will be able to fulfill our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Will inform you immediately of any incident involving the breach of your personal information.
- Complies with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the controller.
3.SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
4.DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the users are kept for as long as the legal purpose of the processing for which they were originally collected with the free consent of the users.
5.RICHTS OF USERS
The company as responsible processing of your personal data provides you the opportunity, in full compliance with the provisions of GDPR, to exercise the rights that are set out:
- The right to information: Our Company takes all necessary actions both during the collection phase and at any later stage of the processing of your personal data, so that you have full opportunity to exercise your legal rights, as described herein.
- The right to access your personal data: you have the right to be informed by us how and if we process your personal data. If we process your Data you can ask to be informed about the purpose of processing, the type of your Data we hold, to whom we give it, how long we store it, if automated decisions are made, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deletion of data, restriction of processing and submission of a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- The right to update them (correction): If you find that there is an error in your personal data you can apply to us to correct it (eg name correction)
- The right to object to the processing: You may object to the processing of your data and we will immediately stop processing it unless there are other legitimate reasons that prevail.
- The right of portability: You can ask us to receive in readable form the personal data you have provided or ask us to transfer it to another processor
- Right to delete / forget: You can ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which it was originally collected or you wish to revoke your consent if you have previously submitted it.
Users can exercise all the rights granted to them under the GDPR and the wider legal framework by writing to the company or by sending a letter to its registered office, by phone to 2392036750, or by mail to email-address email@example.com. Within a reasonable period from the receipt of your request, the Company will respond to your reasons for accepting or rejecting your request or requests if it is more than one.